Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friends Layout..............

Oh the friendships we make in life will last forever..............
For this layout I used the new "Chantilly" level 2 paper pack plus paper from
 2 other kits (Stella & Surf's Up)! WOW that is how versatile our
level 2 paper packs are. I love how easy it is to mix & match between different
paper packs! The possibilities are endless!
The photo mats are "Sunset" & "Ruby" card stock and I used our
"Edge Distresser" roughly on the edges of the card stock to show the white core
inside our papers. I sponged "Pear" ink along most of the patterned papers.
The left hand layout that says "Friends" is mirrored off the layout on
the cover of our new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea book. I just changes up
the colors & embellishments a little. This layout is a pattern featured in our
I used Reflections again to find a coordinating layout to match.
 The title & bow were cut out of the "Artiste" cricut cartridge & then stamped
with tiny polka dots. The 3-D flowers are created using the
"Art Philosophy" cricut cartridge. The 2" scalloped  punched was used
for the Outdoor Denim circle under the flowers. Green Glitz Gel
 tops off the center of both flowers & also on the center piece of the
bow just to add a little sparkle. I created a little tag for journaling.
I know just the photos I am going to use on this layout!!!
Happy Crafting!
~Creatively yours ~ Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment