Thursday, February 6, 2014

Be My Valentine!


This is one of my favorite creations and let me tell you that it took hours to make. I poured my heart and soul into it for my hubby! The hearts, wings, gears, body form were cut from CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I cut each image eight to twelve times and glues them together on top of each other with CTMH Memory Bonding Glue Pen. To get the glazed look I finished the tops of each image with CTMH Liquid Glass.

 

I made the card into an easel card and used CTMH Metal Mini Medley Accents. The cardstock background was scored, inked distress in Desert Sand and Ruby Ink. I used a small scalloped strip of CTMH Glitter paper, For Always pattered paper, Black And Bamboo cardstock. I used a little bit of Slate Polka Dot ribbon.

This is the card open all the way. I carried the CTMH Glitter paper an For Always pattern paper to the inside of the card. I wings image is sponged on White Daisy cardstock by using the negative from the front image with Black ink.   


Here is a side view of the front of the card. For the heart, it is stamped using CTMH Universal Background stamp set and Ruby ink on Ruby cardstock, layered with Black Tull, and the reverse side of the For always paper. I then hand stitched all the layers together and used CTMH Bitty Sparkles over the stitching. Six layers total.

I hope this inspired you to create!
~Creatively yours~ Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment