Tuesday, July 26, 2011

12 x 12 "More to Adore" Canvas




This is canvas picture frame that I made last year to submit to
teach at our annual convention for 2010 Extravangaza. I purchased this frame at our local Big Lots but all other material is CTMH product. I featured the "More to Adore" B & T paper w/ coordinating cardstock. I was looking for a shabby chic look for this picture. I distressed both paper & frame with chocolate ink & sanded the surface of the cardstock to expose the "white-core" in our colored cardstock. I also featured many of the fabulous embellishments that CTMH offers. Including: rub-ons, buttons, pretty pins,metal frames,ribbon & paper flowers. I did notice that after I did this, for some reason I put the wrong year on it. My son is now 18 & this picture was taken when he was only 1 1/2. Hope you like it!


~Creatively yours ~
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! And you are such a talent...so happy you have a blog now that I can see your creations, although I'm so far away!

    ReplyDelete