Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Victory Father's Day Card

This is a 6 x 6 card that I made for my convention teaching submission March 2012. 
I used the "Victory" Level 2 paper pack and lots of embellishments. 
This paper pack if available until the end of Jan. 2013 :0)
I started with a 6 x 12 piece of Bamboo cardstock, scored at 3 1/2 & 9 1/2 inches.
I used a piece of chocolate colored paper on the larger side.
The winged shield was cut from one of the other patterened papers from the Paper pack.
It was tied together with the Chocolate striped ribbon
I used Bronze glitz gel glue on one of the Milepost star, and I added the same glitz gel to the shield shape.
I tucked 2 Foundry Pin Clips behind the shield and a Canvas button above them.
Then LOTS of bronze durables :O)
I used the Bingo Alphabet for the lettering.
Hope you like it as much as I did - Love Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment