Friday, January 25, 2013

Roxy Purse



 
I so love our "My Creation Card Box"....I turned it into a cute little purse that I sent in as a submission to teach this past year at our CTMH convention.
The box comes white inside & out so I used our sponge applicator from out texture tool kit & inked up all the edges inside & out with Desert Sand ink.
I then cut patterned paper from the Roxy Level 2 paper kit.
( This is retired but we do have some new amazing new paper kits in the
Spring/Summer 2013 Idea book)
After I attached the paper to the card box, I used modge podge to seal the paper to the box.
The only side I didn't use this on is the front cover with the rose pattern.
 I used rosette ribbon for the handle with large rhinestone brads to hold in place on the sides.
 I cut a piece of cranberry card stock & folded it into a box fold to create a ribbon effect on the front & then attached the zebra patterned paper as an overlay.
 Bronze glitz gel was used on the Dimensional Elements large heart & flourishes around the center rose. Red glitz gel was used on the Dimensional Elements small heart.
I used liquid glass to give the large rose in the center front panel of the card box a shiny gloss.
To finish off the top with closures, I used foundry clips & small rhinestone brads. I
 so love how this turned out & I hope you do too.
Creatively yours ~ Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment