Tuesday, January 22, 2013

11 x 17 Dry Erase Boards

 
A fun way to add a little something special to your kitchen or office and also lets you keep track of important weekly events. I made these neat dry erase boards during my
"Creative Weekend Get-a-way" with all of my crafters
& they loved them!
It was simple to assemble & decorate in not time at all. The 11 x 17 frames came from Walmart & the dry erase pens were purchased at the Dollar tree.
We also used patter paper for the base with coordinating colored card stock, & My Stickease stickers & a few other embellishments.
We ink distressed all of the patterned paper & card stock & stamped a few images.
 
If you are interested in making one of these dry erase boards or maybe two, you can find supplies on my website. There are several Level 2 paper kits & stickease to choose from @ www.victoria.ctmh.com under shop. 
I love how these turned out & I hope you so too. Creatively yours ~ Victoria 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment