Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shadow Box


I fun shadow box to celebrate a "Man's Best Friend".
I created this smaller shadow box for my Extravaganza Teaching  class at Convention 2010.
At the time I was showcasing our fun felt shapes, Topcoat over-lays, stamping,
distressing & fun embellishments. Most of these items are now since retired but I love how
just using a few items can showcase a special moment in time for years to come.
We lost our beloved Raja in 2009 & I wanted to make something special to show how much she meant to us. This is my traveling piece that I take to shows & events.
 I made a larger version for my husband for Christmas 2009 that also had her favorite toy,
a couple other photos & a lock of her hair.
It was a very emotional year for all of us but she will be in our heart forever.
I hope you love this as much as I do. Creatively yours ~ Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment